Our face-to-face training courses in aviation medicine for aircrew cover the following important topics:
- Altitude physiology & hypoxia
- Spatial disorientation awareness & recognition
- Visual illusions
- Night vision devices
- Aerobatic physiology, G awareness and protection
- Fatigue in air operations and its management
- Human factors
- Crew resource management
- Motion sickness
- Aircrew health and fitness to fly
- Ejection systems
- Aircrew survival
Our courses are designed to meet specific operator requirements, and are held at various locations around the world. Please contact us to discuss how we can best meet your aircrew training needs.
Due to the ongoing situation with respect to COVID-19, we are currently not planning any aircrew training courses for 2021. More information will be posted here as the situation changes.